Reward yourself with a luxury break

17 West StreetHistory

No 17 West Street was originally purchased in 1876 by members
of the Cadbury and Rowntree families as their holiday home;
their involvement in Scarborough was linked to the growth
of the Quaker movement.

Original copies of the title deeds can be found beside the reception desk.

The building was then converted to the Wortley hotel in the 1930’s, followed by the Parmelia hotel until the 2011 refurbishment and renaming producing No.17 West Street, the perfect destination for business or vacation